Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Will customs open my package?

I sent a package to my husbands apo address with a customs form. The clerk said that it was okay not to list all of the contents, just what I could remember. I didnt write in the quantity but I put in mac and cheese hard candy etc, I especially forgot to put in cell phone and marked the item as a gift. Subconsciously I didnt want the item to be stolen either, because my post office always loses shipments. The box was a large flat rate and the medium box is what had all of the contents in it, I put it inside the large box and wrapped it, as an anniversary gift. Well, now I am worried that since I didnt write cell phone that customs will see it on x ray and seize it and ruin the wrapped packaging inside the large box :( Will they think its a bomb and seize it and also turn it on etc? Does anyone know? I am freaking out and wondering if I can call customs, tell them my label number so I can tell them I forgot to list cell phone. I am freaking out, big time and the whole purpose of the package was to have him be able to call home.

No comments:

Post a Comment