Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I have the most stunning/amazing/gorgeous girlfriend ever, but i hate being seen in public with her. Help me?

Not because i am embarred by her, but because she always receives loads of attention when we're are out in public together and to be honest, it bother's me. I don't know if it is because i am insecure about being with her because of how attractive she is or maybe i feel she could do better, but i have only started to feel like this when i started dating her. To be honest i am a good looking guy (not to be conceited) but i am comfortable with my looks, but it's just i want to shake off this feeling of insecurity when i'm with her in public. I see all these guys ogling at her and staring, and it really p!sses me off because i feel like i can't go anywhere with her without she is always being leered at, and not just by young guys, but also by older/mature men too. I see this sh!t out of the corner of my eye and i just wish they would stop that cr@p! and get on with their days. Arrggghhh it makes me so angry thinking about it and she doesn't even know how i feel because i try not to make it obvious i'm affected by it, but sometimes when we're out in the shopping center i just want to grab her and go back home. Btw i'm 22 and she is 23, and she is a underwear model/aspiring actress, but honestly i love her to bits and she is so stunningly gorgeous that there are not many everyday girls that come close to her looks, personality, appearance, dress sense etc etc. Anyway, if you could give some advice, that would be awesome! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment